Monday 7 January 2008

I have butterflies

I have butterflies swirling around in my stomach and as a result I am not sleeping very well and when I do I constantly dream of being on stage, which isn't a bad thing. We are counting down the days until we go to Italy, 3 now. There is still so much to do, like sorting out what clothes and shoes I am going to take, getting some euros, going to Tony and Guy in Winchester, where the nice people are going to spruce us up and I guess getting all our equipment together.

It will be odd gigging with out the assistance of our roadie, Mr Richard Reeves, it means I will have to lift stuff. I just had a look on google map to see where exactly we are going. Milan, Cesena and Grosseto are all quite far apart, so looks like we will be spending a lot of time on the road. It should make a nice change from the usual roads such as the M3, M25, M6 and A34 (I hate that road).

With so much to do I guess I should get on and do stuff, I think I shall start to pack my suitcase, which is always a pain trying to keep it under the weight limit.

Kitty xxx

No comments: